Always follow heating instructions. Keep frozen until ready to use. May be refrigerated overnight to thaw. Do not refrigerate longer than 7 days. Instructions were developed using an 1100-watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; heat times may need to be adjusted.
- Remove 2 patties from bag.
- Place on microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel.
- Microwave on HIGH: Frozen: 60-65 seconds or until hot. Refrigerated: 50-55 seconds or until hot.
Stove Top Instructions:
- Remove desired amount of patties from bag.
- Place in a cold nonstick skillet.
- Heat skillet to MEDIUM and cover.
- Heat patties turning occasionally for even browning. Frozen: 8-10 minutes or until hot. Refrigerated: 6-8 minutes or until hot.
Caution! Product will be hot! Remove and uncover with caution! Let cool one minute before eating. Enjoy!
Due to potential product reformulations, the most accurate information can be found on the product package.